Skip to main content

Intro Of Namrathaji

Intro Of Namratha


Hello Wonderful People! 


           Welcome to the journey of my life! Here's a small intro of Namratha, to know me a little more; I’m Namratha, a fashion designer cum digital creator from Bangalore, India. Being creative-minded, I have excelled in apparel and fashion design from NIFT and TNOU and also in advanced digital marketing courses from NIDM. 

Namrathaji, Namratha, fashion designer, digital creator

      As a Founder of “Namratha” fashion couture and experienced in the industry for many years, I have been designing costumes for Sandalwood movies and celebrities.  "Aghora" is one of my first debut Kannada movies from Moksha films. I have also shared my designer outfits for famous Kannada serials like Kavyanjali, Manasa Sarovara, and many others.

     I have designed for cultural Fashion Shows like Taj Mahotsav 2023 in Agara, where the program was inaugurated by SP Singh Baghel and former Minister of State Mr. Ramsakal Gurjar.  I was representing Karnataka's culture and was honored by receiving a momento from District Magistrate Agra, IAS Officer Mr. Navneet Chahal, Minister Shri Ram Sakal Gurjar, CEO Uttar Pradesh Khadi Board IAS Mr. Arun Prakash,  also a special guest acid survivor Ms. Sonia Chowdhary along with Ghaziabad's ADM Ritu Suhas.

  Bangalore Fashion Saga, presented by Fashion Flamez and Bangalore Fashion League in association with Samsung Opera House at Leela Palace Bangalore, India. Bangalore International Kids Fashion Week, presented by Fog Fashion Studio in association with Tamarillo at Great Grand Hotel Bangalore, India. 

It was an honor and blessing to have been awarded Karnataka's Pride Award in 2023.  I was also awarded twice with the “Women’s Achievers Award” in 2018 and 2021 and I was interviewed by the team of YourStory. My works were published in The Times of India, APN News, Cine magazine Chittara, Vijaykarnataka, Mardhani, Hosadigantha, Vishwavani, and many other newspapers. Proceeding with customization of designing costumes for clients, celebrities, movies, and short films. 

     With hands-on experience in digital marketing, working on branding, promotional activities, search engine optimization, social media marketing, content marketing, marketing strategy, and creating digital buzz… I’m starting a blog in the most remarkable year of the universe 2020 when the world is going through a pandemic period. To connect, engage, and share my thoughts and experiences virtually, with a message saying;

“There is always a Beginning when you feel it’s an End…”

Personal interest:

     I love making friends, connecting with people, traveling, exploring, creating and capturing memories, art and design, nature, and a craze for tasty food. My blog speaks all with a passion for Fashion, Food, and Life in my own vision. So join me on my journey and the world around me. 

 Connect with me just to say Hi! on:



 For Brand promotions, blog collaboration and reviews contact me at 
Email: namrathadesigns.info@gmail.com. 

I would love💓 to hear from you, sharing your thoughts, likes, and comments, which show love and support that connects us and encourages me.

Don't forget to Subscribe to get the latest updates directly to your inbox.



With Love, 
Namrathaji

Comments

  1. Nice to know about you Namratha. And good luck in all your future endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Namratha. It was nice to know about you and we both have common interests. It's going to be amazing to know more about your future adventures and blogs. Good luck again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Namratha, Its good to know about you and waiting to see your future adventures. Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Your comments means a lot. Stay connected

      Delete
  4. Hey Namratha...Good to know more about u... I wish u success in all ur future endeavors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, stay connected for more updates.

      Delete
  5. Hii Namrata Goodluck in all that comes your way in the future. I hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wishes! stay connected and support.

      Delete
  6. Hi Namratha... Good to know about you. I wish u all success in your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Stay connected to see more in the journey of my life 😊

      Delete
  7. It's very interesting and happy to know you are daughter of my BEL colleague and friend Smt Geetha Prakash. I wholeheartedy wish you all success in you journey. Pray God bless you abundantly best of best wishes Namratha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sir!
      I'm really glad that you spent your precious time to read and reply, which really means a lot to me.

      Delete
  8. Glad indeed !! All the very best for your journey !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Your reply makes it all worth while.

      Delete
  9. Glad to go through your blog Namratha. Will be a support system for all future endeavors and to save your smile.
    Congratulations and best of luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Day of My Dream

“The Day of my Dream”        I still, remember  "T he Day of my Dream", the  first time I experienced and was participating in reality. Living the times of my dream totally involved, arranging, organizing, and running around with a lot of pressure and joy to see the achievement and after the effect of my dream.       Bangalore Fashion Week (BFW) , Asia's biggest fashion and lifestyle fair, is a bi-annual fashion event held in Bangalore, India. Established in 2009, the name follows the International practice of christening the fashion week event after the name of the city in which it is being held. Bangalore Fashion Week is a well-recognized platform for all the people in the fashion industry. Many well-known and established talents showcase their skills here. It also gives an opportunity for the upcoming talents to showcase their skills and expertise.                                                       Fashion is a very vast industry to dive in. There' a lot t

10 Best face packs at home for this Monsoon 2020

  10 Best face packs at home for this Monsoon 2020 "Skincare is essential, makeup is a choice." Ah, here's the sweetness of monsoon! Rain-drenched landscapes, romantic drives, and comfortable evenings with loved ones. Can’t get better than this, right?  The Indian monsoon is amazing, it a season of care and affection; thus the season I love. Monsoon is a season dominated by the humid, slowly sweeps across the country, and brings a dramatic change in the season and the nature of our health and skin too. During the monsoon, attention towards your skin is very essential, because it will react to wetness and moistness within the atmosphere . If you suddenly notice oily skin and acne blast on your face, then don't get anxious, simply do these simple DIY ,   10 best face packs at home for this monsoon 2020 , which both men and women can use to boost your skin health and beauty . "BEAUTIFUL SKIN NEEDS A COMMITMENT, NOT A MIRACLE." Best homemade face packs f